Sunday 8 February 2015

You Should Never Judge A Book By Its Cover

I'm sure that everyone reading this has heard of the phrase 'Don't judge a book by its cover' which basically means that what you see on the outside doesn't generally reflect what is happening on the inside.

I suppose this is how you could describe me, well with regards to my tastes in music. I have recently (the last year) developed a taste for rock music, it started off with a You Me At Six obsession and has now slowly developed into listening to Metallica and Bring Me The Horizon.

At first my friends were really shocked because I really do not look like the type of person who listens to that type of music, I even ended up talking to this random girl on the train because she was wearing a Bring Me The Horizon top and she was really shocked when I told her I listened to them.

I still dress exactly the same as I used to and nothing has physically changed with my appearance, but I'm sure that when people see me walking down the street with my earphones in, they wouldn't believe I was listening to some (pretty god damn awesome) rock music.

So I just wanted to give anyone reading this a little update on some of my favourite bands right now! 









So obviously as I am new to this genre of music, I really would love to hear of any recommendations you may have! Thank you so much for reading and as always comments and suggestions are always welcomed! Until next time, Adios Amigos! 

Love Beth x

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading this post and it's great seeing other bloggers that love rock music :) I started listening to Nirvana 4 years ago and I fell in love with rock music. Then I started listening to slipknot and korn but I love all kinds of rock music. I loved reading this post and I'll have to listen to some of these bands! :) x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete