Tuesday 3 February 2015

There Are Seven Days In A Week...

...and someday isn't one of them.

Guess who's back?
Back again?

meeeeeee

Does anyone have one of those things on their bucket list that they would love to do, something they've been thinking about doing for years, something they've though about doing but never got round to it?

I have and I've done it, well I haven't done it yet but the date has been set and it will be going ahead in approximately six months time. The tickets are booked, there is no going back.

This thing I am talking about may seem like a tiny thing to some people reading this but honestly for me, this was a huge step and I'm still kind of shocked its going to happen.

READING FESTIVAL 2015
The Reading and Leeds Festivals are a pair of annual music festivals that take place in Reading and Leeds in England. The events take place simultaneously on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the August bank holiday weekend. The Reading Festival, the original and senior of the two, is the world's oldest popular music festival still in existence. It has had various musical phases over the years, as detailed below. In the twin-site era, rockalternativeindiepunk and metal have tended to dominate.
So in August of this year I will be going to Reading music festival with some of my closest friends for the bank holiday weekend, there were a few reasons for this decision being made:
  • I have never been to a festival before and I actually really enjoy camping
  • One of my closest friends has been the past two years and insisted I would love it
  • I am hoping to go to Brighton University in September and so will be living five hours away from my friends, I hope to make the most of the time with them over the summer and make some amazing memories
  • I've recently got into the music genres that play at Reading
  • METALLICA ARE HEADLINING
  • I'm trying to say yes to more things, do more and enjoy being a teenager
I think the last point there is one that personally is the most important, I always remember watching the video Zoella made last year called 'Just Say Yes', this is basically the background to me doing the things I have done this last year. I've tried to say yes to doing more things and in all honestly I would encourage anyone reading this to do the same.

I'm going to try and keep this post short and so I will leave you with a little thought, don't let new opportunities pass you by, grab them with both hands and run with them. Because if you don't a few years down the line you might regret not taking the decision to do something. Life is too short to wait.
Thank you so much for reading and as always comments and suggestions are always welcomed! Until next time, Adios Amigos! 

Love Beth x






No comments:

Post a Comment