Wednesday 28 January 2015

Are They Really Worth The Hype? ~ Product Reviews

Hi Guys, I'm back with a little product review. Once again these are my own personal views and are not meant to offend anyone who disagrees!

Liz Earle ~ Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

Now there has been a huge hype about this product for many years now especially in the Blogging world, so when I got this product last Christmas as a gift (along with the toner, continue reading) from a family friend I was super excited to try it.

I'm going to be completely honest here when I say, I'm just too god damn lazy to use this and I know that is awful but that is the truth. I really wanted to love this product but in all honesty the process of using it just took too long for me and so I didn't use it everyday and so couldn't see any results. Also because I used the muslin cloths that came with it, they got dirty really quickly and I really hated using a dirty cloth on my face. I washed them regularly to stop the germs from building up but often they weren't ready for when I wanted to use the product.

I also found because I wear quite heavy eye-make up the product didn't always remove all of the make-up from around my eyes and so I would have to remove my eye make up separately before using the cleanser.

Liz Earle ~ Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Once again the laziness hit me with this product, although I would argue the fact that this particular product from Liz Earle doesn't get as much hype as it deserves. Firstly I am completely in love with the scent of this liquid and it has such a lovely cooling effect on your skin, it also really left my skin feeling soft and hydrated once I had taken my make up off.

I have quite sensitive skin and using a toner everyday would seriously irritate it and I try to steer clear of using products on my skin unnecessarily as often it can cause me to break out or make my face sting.
Clinique ~ Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +

I think, that I may have found a new favourite moisturizer! I have been using the Simple 'Kind to skin hydrating light moisturizer' for as long as I have been wearing make up, but now this has all changed due to this new discovery from Clinique. This is the first Clinique product I have ever used and it makes me want to try more. (Perhaps not so great for my bank account!)

I got given this mini 30ml bottle as a Christmas present from my friend and I have been using it religiously ever since, I've also seen a difference in how my skin looks and feels. Generally my skin isn't ever dry, but now I feel like my skin is hydrated throughout the day and my make up goes on better than it did previously.
Thank you so much for reading and as always comments and suggestions are always welcomed! Until next time, Adios Amigos! 

Love Beth x




No comments:

Post a Comment