Sunday 4 January 2015

Outfit Of The Night ~ Put On Your War Paint ~ Alternative Styles

To anyone who got the Fall Out Boy reference within the title..I salute you. To anyone who has no idea what I am on about, go and type in Fall Out Boy into You Tube. 
They are incredible...just saying.
Has anyone else ever thought of shaving one side of their head? Demi Lovato rocks it..so why can't I? Well I would never be brave enough to actually shave my head, so instead I decided to replicate the look in the best way I could....
This was done by french plaiting down the one side of my head and behind my back and then pinning it at the very back of my head. 
Lets just pretend I'm cool..okay? 

So if you didn't already know, I am a lover of modern Rock Bands, this type of music was a discovery in 2014 for me and I am now obsessed. Here are a few of my favourite bands: The Pretty Reckless, You Me At Six, Fall Out Boy, Lower Than Atlantis & Don Broco. I would LOVE to know if anyone reading this blog listens to any of these bands so please leave me a comment!

Love Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment