Friday 2 January 2015

Outfit Of The Night ~ Festive Period ~ Boxing Day Attire

As Promised here is the first of my 'Festive Period' Looks,
Nice photo bomb there from my sister!

As i'm sure I've mentioned before, when I go out I prefer to wear jeans rather than a dress or skirt, unless its a super special occasion. In my previous post I wrote about how I spent Boxing Day in Bournemouth with family and this outfit is the one I wore on my first evening staying there, we weren't doing anything too special on the evening and so a dress didn't really seem appropriate anyway!
The jeans you see in the photos aren't actually  meant to be ripped, I did them myself as they had start to wear around the knees anyway! They were from New Look and I've had them for a good few years so it was an experimental thing really and didn't matter too much if it didn't work out, but luckily it did and now I wear them quite frequently. Up-cycling at its best!

The top I am wearing is a plain black vest top, which was once again from New Look. These tops are really inexpensive and extremely versatile. In fact i've just realised all of the clothes I am wearing in these photos are from New Look, who doesn't love that shop?!? I know I do!
Accessories wise, I wore this necklace (once again New Look, £5 in the sale!) and also this skull print scarf which was also £5 from Primark a few years ago.

Okay so lets talk about the boots, I saved the best for last and I honestly cannot describe my love for them. These were one of the Christmas presents I picked out with my mum a few weeks ago, but obviously I couldn't have them until Christmas Day itself! But now I can wear them all day everyday, which is very close to the truth as I have been wearing them non stop since I got them!

Now I am fairly short just under 5 foot 4 inches to be precise and so any shoe with a heel is a huge bonus to me! These boots are one of the most comfortable pair of heels I have ever worn, the heel height isn't too high but still enough to make me taller and the platform makes them much easier to walk in. I am in love. 

I also forgot to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone who reads this blog, I hope 2015 is a great year for all of you, but until next time. Please leave me any comments or suggestions as I will read and respond to them all. 

Love Beth x






No comments:

Post a Comment