Wednesday 21 January 2015

Current Playlist ~ January '15

I thought I would do something slightly different for this  cheeky midweek post and share some of my favourite songs which I have been listening to recently.

My most recent playlist is one I have created for my 18th Birthday, now this playlist has an extensive range of music. It ranges from 'who is this?' to 'oh my gosh, I love this song' to 'I haven't heard this in years.' Its pretty diverse!

You can listen to the whole playlist here if you like...

So, lets get on with the list...here are my current favourite songs on January 2015

1. Okay so firstly I wanted to mention a full album and that is American Beauty/American Psycho - Fall Out Boy, I can honestly say I love every single song on this album and I can't stop listening to it.
2. GDF - Flo Rida ft. Sage The Gemini and Lookas
3. Get Low - Dillon Francis, DJ Snake
4. Take Me to Church - Hozier
5. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars
6. Addicted to You - Avicii
7. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
8. The Hunter - Slaves

Let me know what songs you are all loving right now, including any comments and suggestions for future posts! Also leave me any links to your blogs or even your current playlists!

Love Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment