Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Bare Essentials ~ New Year Edition

Hello, Good Morning, Good Evening, Good Afternoon

Slightly different post today, Its more 'cosmetics' related and I thought I would share some of the essentials I take when staying somewhere over night, when I don't have much room in my bag and only take the things I really need.

On this particular occasion, I was going to stay at a friends for New Years Eve this was one of these 'sleepovers' where sleep really isn't necessary and the main aim is to have a good time.

So here they are the Bare Essentials of what I need when I stay over night somewhere with minimal sleep:

 1. Toothbrush & Toothpaste:
Do I really need to expand on this? No one wants smelly breath.

2. Make-Up Wipes
A beauty sin I know, but so much easier to remove make-up when you're out and about! These particular ones are Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes, nothing too fancy they do the job and are pretty inexpensive!

3. Cleansing Water
This isn't a complete necessity for everyone, but I use mine religiously every night and I love it! It is also pretty good at removing any of the makeup which the makeup wipes failed to remove. This is still the same Garnier one I've mentioned previously in my Basic Cleansing Routine 

4. Flannel
I'm not really sure what these are called in other countries but in England we call them a flannel, it is effectively a smaller version of a towel which is small enough to fit into my makeup bag and is extremely useful.

5. Cotton Buds
HOLY GRAIL these are my life, these simple little things literally save my life on a daily basis! Okay maybe a slight exaggeration but honestly they are so useful and I take them everywhere.

6. Moisturizer
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.This one is a new find for me, I've only been using it a few weeks and so far I really like it, in the past I've always used Simple moisturizer but I may have found a new one to purchase in the future! This is also a small size and so is perfect to to take somewhere overnight.

7. Deodorant 
Once again this is an obvious thing to pack for hygiene reasons, so never leave the house without it!

Thanks again for reading guys, I would love to hear what everyone else got up to over New Year and also any Bare Essentials you use or products you couldn't live without so leave me a comment and I will be sure to respond! 

Love Beth x


3 comments:

  1. Great blog post.. had a good read :)

    love your blog <3

    new post just gone up would love your thoughts http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day
    Jade
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, I will be sure to check it out :)

      Delete