Tuesday 30 December 2014

Taking Time Out ~ Bournemouth ~ Lifestyle

Sometimes you need to completely shut yourself off from the outside world, social media and those who make you feel crap. 

Wow that got quite intense rather quickly, hi guys who is  ready to start 2015, because I know I am. 

So the festive period is over and in all honesty I'm glad about that, I love spending time with my family but this year it all felt forced and like it was happening because it had to rather than because people wanted to. But I really hope that everyone reading this had a fabulous few days over Christmas. 

On Boxing Day this year myself along with parents and younger sister went down to Bournemouth for a few nights. This was not only pushing away from our general traditions of going to my uncles on Boxing Day but also meant personally I had time to 'clear my head' for a few days. 
For those of you who don't perhaps live in the UK, Bournemouth is a city on the South Coast of England and also is actually one of the places I've received a university offer from. It's also the place I met one of my best friends Jess at New Year,  ten years ago. (Check out her Blog here)

Whilst down in Bournemouth I managed to completely relax with my family, this actually involved me turning off my internet on my phone for the majority of the time I was there. This not only allowed me to have quality time with my family, but also meant I had time to sit and do non internet activities like reading my book (it was actually extremely beneficial to my brain). 

Luckily for you guys, I also had time to take a few photos so hopefully there will be a few more Outfit/Hair/Make-up related posts up soon for you!

I am going to attempt to do a summary of 2014 although this seems unlikely it will be posted before 2015 starts as I have some fairly elaborate plans for New Year this year. But hopefully the post will be uploaded in the early days of 2015 but for now though guys I want to wish you all a very safe and happy 2015 and I shall leave you with a few more photos I took whilst down in Bournemouth. 



Love Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment