Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone

Ho Ho Ho,

So yes, it seems like its that time of year again. But how may I ask?

Has this year gone quicker than any other year, or is it just because I'm getting older? Or is time actually going quicker these days? Some one please enlighten me because I'm confused!

This blog post actually has no direction, (North, South, East, West, Up, Down. None) 
I literally just planned to 'write something festive', but I'm going to be honest here. This year, I have found it EXTREMELY difficult to actually get in a Christmassy mood, now this is very unlike me because usually at this point I am bouncing off the walls I am that excited for Christmas to come around. I am the hugest child ever, but not this year. I'm just not feeling it like I usually do.

But anyways, I'm not going to drag everyone who may be reading this down because I'm not feeling the festive spirit. I wanted to write a post to give some ideas of what I will be doing over this festive period and New Year, including what you could possibly see in the future from me with regards to my Blog.

I have a few Christmas parties and Birthdays of friends coming up over the next few weeks and more than likely will do a few OTTN's for you. (I really hope you like them, because they seem to be my most popular thing to post)

I also wanted to do a few posts on the Christmas gifts I received this year, I've actually asked for clothes mainly this year which I have been out and chosen with my mum. So I may attempt to do some kind of styling post on those.

I may also attempt to do some kind of 'favourites' post towards the end of the year to sum up some of my favourite things in 2014, this may also incorporate events and things I did but I will have to think about that a bit more and get back to you.

So, now I have finished rambling I just wanted to end this post by saying thank you all so much for reading this post and also a huge thanks if you are a regular visitor to my blog. I want to wish every single one of you a very merry Christmas. Eat lots, drink and be merry (If you are of the legal age of course!) and stay safe what ever you do :)

As ever, comments and suggestions are welcomed. Please let me know if there are any particular posts you want to see in the future and I will do my best to grant your wishes.

Merry Christmas!

Love Beth x



No comments:

Post a Comment