Sunday 7 December 2014

Outfit Of The Day ~ Christmas Shopping

Its that time of year again, the time of year where everyone goes insane (including me) Yes. IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! So to those observent ones of you, this is actually an OOTD rather than an OOTN, because I actually left my house in the day and did something productive! *SHOCK HORROR* 

I am the biggest kid of them all and Christmas is by far my favourite time of year, I love spending time with my family and friends, eating lots, going out to parties and generally just everyone being a lot happier! So to get into the festive spirit I thought I would share with you the outfit I was wearing when I went Christmas shopping the other day.



Got some cringey pictures going on right here! 


T-Shirt ~ £10 Bank
Jeans ~ £22.99 New Look
Scarf ~ £5 Primark
Boots ~ £20 Ebay

I also wore my green parka jacket over the top so I didn't freeze to death, I didn't take a picture of it but I will leave a link here.

Thanks once again for reading, hope you all have a lovely December :)

Love Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment