Thursday 27 November 2014

Outfit Of The Night ~ Ripped Jeans and T-Shirts

Where has Beth been all this time?
Absolutely no where.

Yes, I am still alive.(Just about)

I'm back with another OOTN for you lovely lot today, so enjoy :)

Generally, I will always wear clothes for comfort rather than style and nine times out of ten I will be wearing a pair of skinny jeans with an over sized T-Shirt...that's just how I roll..

On this particular occasion, I had some of my friends round at mine for a small informal 'gathering', nothing too fancy but not the type of thing where it is okay to wear your comfies! (Jogging bottoms/PJ's)

My little tip for those people like me who want to look like they've put in more effort than they have is to concentrate on your hair and make-up and then just wear whatever you feel comfortable in. I do it all of the time, no jokes here.


I always find myself doing the same kind of make-up look and this night was no different, I used darker eye shadows on the outer corners of my eyes, I'm not really sure how to describe what I do...but this is the end result!

I also wore my Barry M Black Cherry Lipstick which I mentioned in a previous post, I don't have a very wide range of lipsticks because I don't ever really wear them, but I always find myself reaching for this one for some reason.


As you've probably gathered by now, I have extremely curly hair and so my hair looks something like this on a daily basis. But this day I had been wearing french plaits all day so when I took it out the curls were looser than the usual ringlets I have, I then twisted and pinned back some pieces of hair back either side of my head and voila.

Thanks you so much to everyone who reads these posts, as ever any comments/suggestions are welcomed :)

Love Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment