Sunday 2 November 2014

I Recommend ~ Old Tunes

EXCITING NEWS, well for me, maybe not for you. Thanks to this fancy little website called Bloglovin I now have had over 180 views on my Blog, so thank you all so so much if you have read this blog or one of my posts :)
It doesn't matter if that's the once or if you are a regular visitor, I am still extremely grateful! To many of you who may have hundreds of visitors a day to your blog, it may not seem a lot, but to me (some 17 year old general weirdo, who hated English at school and can barely speak properly let alone write a decent blog weekly) its AMAZING.

Alright then Beth, enough of that.

Today's Topic ~ A Little Blast To The Past

This is another 'I Recommend' with today's recommendation being music related once again, so I have always been a big fan of listening to all the 'old tunes' that I listened to in my early teenage years. I often did this on You Tube, but I could never really remember any of the decent songs that was until I found this bad boy.....
Now that my friends, in case you have no idea is an MP3 Player
So this was the first ever Ipod/Mp3 player which I got given for Christmas probably around five years ago, this thing is full of Steps, Busted, McFly, S Club 7, S Club Juniors, Britney Spears. (High Five to those who listened to these people)

Its brilliant, now whenever I go out I will always make sure I have this in my bag and will generally listen to the music on this rather than the 'recent music' on my phone.

Poor Little Baby has taken a slight battering over the years, but it still works perfectly
So I urge anyone reading this to do one thing, go and find your old music devices and listen to any old songs you loved when you were younger, whether that's CD's, Tapes, an Ipod, an MP3 player or even if they're saved on an old computer. Believe me, it made my day to hear all the music which I loved to listen to! I think my favourite being Rihanna's Album Good Girl Gone Bad, give it a listen.

Love Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment