Wednesday 10 December 2014

Sleek Eye-Shadow Palette - Recent Purchases

Slight lie within the title of this post, as I didn't actually but this product myself. It was bought for me as my Secret Santa present at school. But it is something that I would personally buy and someone did buy it. Just not me!

Sleek eye-shadows are one of those things that are always talked about and generally have pretty good reviews, including the fact they are extremely affordable. I've actually thought many times about trying out one of their 'i-Divine' palettes, but just never got round to it..so when I opened my Secret Santa present and saw this I was SO excited!
This particular palette is the 'Garden of Eden Palette' and contains earthy colours mainly varying shades of brown and green. I believe this palette retails for £7.99 at Superdrug, so is incredibly affordable and would be a lovely stocking filler or present this Christmas!
Personally, if I was buying a Sleek palette myself, I would have bought one which contained more neutral colours as that is what I wear on a day to day basis. But saying that, this particular palette has some lovely colours in and all fairly wearable! They are also super pigmented and I am in love with all of the shimmery shades!
I think my favourite colours in this palette are - Fig, Evergreen and Fauna.
But personally I will get the most wear out of are - Python and Entwined.
 These swatches show the eye-shadows in the exact order they appear in the palette, there are seven shimmery shades and four without shimmer. 

If anyone has tried any of the other Sleek Palettes please let me know which one is your favourite as I will definitely be looking to purchase another one in the near future! Thanks once again for reading.

Love Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment