Sunday 21 December 2014

Positive Vibes ~ Lifestyle

Its me again,

I do have to applaud myself once again for being on a roll with this blog, I seem to be writing and posting on a regular basis which its fabulous!

So today's post I wanted to make a bit more of a lifestyle one as recently I have been doing a lot of fashion and OOTN's. This idea sprung to mind when searching for a Christmas present for one of my closest friends.

It's really difficult for anyone to see a close friend or family member being upset and struggling to be happy because of various reasons, it's happened to me before on numerous occasions and recently happened again to one of my closest friends, it's hard. These are the times when family and friends are needed the most, not only as someone to talk to when they're feeling low, but also as someone to stand by them when they are feeling happy too.

So for my friend's Christmas present I decided to buy her a trinket box, the idea behind it being that in this box she stores all of her happiest memories (Pictures,notes,tickets etc.) Then when she's feeling unhappy or just needs a 'pick me up' she can look back through this box and hopefully she feels better. 

 I have one of these boxes myself..well its a shoe box which I stuck paper all over but it does the same job. Honestly, it really does help and often when I'm having a bad day or just want to remember things that I've done in the past.

So for any of you out there who have bad days or need a thoughtful gift idea for anyone, here it is. You can get any kind of box from anywhere, whether it be like the one I bought my friend, one you've decorated yourself or one you've made, it really doesn't matter because in this situation it really is the thought that counts.

Thanks once again for reading, I should have one more post up before Christmas comes around so stay posted for that one :)

Love Beth x


4 comments: