Wednesday 10 December 2014

Outfit Of The Night ~ Out Of My Comfort Zone...James Bond Style

I'm actually pretty impressed with myself recently I've actually become a regular at wring these blog posts *high fives myself*

But Beth...what's your secret?
Well...I actually write them in advance..but shh don't tell anyone. Rather than writing one a time, I will actually write two or three at once. But that's our little secret!

So, James Bond. Extremely famous films, new film coming out in the near future. Skyfall was a huge hit and actually the only film I've seen but still amazing. James Bond was also the theme for one of my best friends surprise 18th recently.

I thought I would share the outfit I wore to this occasion, not only because I loved it. But also because I definitely pushed my boundaries with my choice of outfit, I stepped out of my comfort zone and I'm proud of myself for doing that.


My Dress - Nicole X Low Back Strappy Midi Dress - Red - Miss Guided - £25
I will leave the link to it here
Then I wore some black wedges I've had for years from New Look, with some black socks because my feet are always freezing!

The Party was held at a place called 'Hannah's Habitat' which is a converted stables opposite my friends house where the majority of the year groups parties are held. It was decorated James Bond style and looked amazing!
This is the moment when the birthday girl herself was greeted by the whole Sixth Form, she had absolutely no idea and it's written all over her face. The second girl in the photo is her younger sister who organised the whole night, so round of applause to Amber for organising an incredible night!

Just thought I would include a few pictures of myself and my closest friends, everyone was dressed incredibly glamorously as the theme would suggest :)

 Thank You to everyone who read this blog post, as always I am open to any comments and suggestions.

Love Beth x



No comments:

Post a Comment