Sunday 26 October 2014

Boots & Superdrug Haul ~ October '14

Once again I have been absolutely pathetic at posting blogs on a regular basis...when will I learn?!?

But I'm back with a little haul for you :)

A few weeks back I checked my bank account and was extremely surprised when I had been landed with a cheeky bit of holiday pay from work...so what was the first thing I did? INTERNET SHOPPING of course!!!

I wanted to wait a little while before I posted this so I could use the products I had bought and give you a bit of feedback.

Enjoy :) :) :)

Is anyone else as obsessed with Soap and Glory as I am? I think the thing I love most about these shower gels is the fact they are pretty huge in comparison to most shower gels you can buy. Bonus for those who like to save the pennies, they last so much longer and in my opinion are way more cost effective (quick tip: if you use a shower poof you don't have to use as much of the product and it lathers really well!)

With regards to the four scents I bought, I was actually pretty disappointed with two of them. 
Sugar Crush is by far my favourite (recommended by Zoella), I also really liked the scent of Foamous which smells very sweet and sugary, kind of like something you would buy in a bakery. 
For me I was really disappointed with the smell of Orangeasm, I was most excited to try this one but I actually really don't like the smell. Those of you who have tried it, I don't know if you agree but I think it smells like bathroom cleaner. The Clean Girls scent, isn't awful but once again wasn't as great as I had hoped, it might just be me but all I can smell is PVA glue!


I also decided to restock on my body sprays, I had bought the 'Mist You Madly' scent previously and believe its the perfect fragrance to keep in your handbag (mines in my school bag) just in case you need to use it on the move.
The second bottle is a spray on moisturizer, I actually didn't realise this until I used it. (packaging can be very deceiving) But this is a lovely product and useful for lazy people like me who cant be bothered to moisturize like any normal person would!


First of all I would just like to applaud Zoella on her incredible new range, not even biased this stuff is amazing! I think out of the three products I bought my favourite is the Fizz Bar, no word of a lie the scent is incredible and once it was in the bath my whole bathroom smelt of it for the next hour. 



I haven't actually managed to try out the two face washes yet but I can assure you, they smell very nice. I was drawn to these face washes in particular because of the tea tree element in them, to cut a long story short I have problematic skin so anything that could help is a bonus to me.


The final two items I bought were two moisturizers, one for day and the other for night. I have been using these for around two weeks now and wow I can definitely say I can see a difference in my skin. It feels so much softer and generally nicer than before as well as feeling hydrated for a longer period of time, another bonus is that the day cream has SPF 15 which protects your skin against sun damage (bonus!) All round these two creams are perfect for those on a budget but still want something to use that is worthwhile.


Love Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment