Monday 13 October 2014

I Recommend ~ Music ~ I

I intended to post this on Sunday, but I forgot -_-

Anyways....Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening...It could be any point of the day which you are reading this so I've now covered them all :)

NEW IDEA ALERT

Instead of doing a monthly favourites kind of thing, I have decided to do a semi-regular post called 'I recommend'

First reason for this is that basically I don't think I am mentally capable of putting together a list of things I have enjoyed over a month, also I  may find it hard to do one every month due to other commitments so I didn't want to dedicate myself to doing a 'Monthly Favourites'

Instead you may just see a random blog post pop up here and there if I am particularly enjoying something at that moment in time. This could be in the form of: music, films, books, make-up, clothes or even food. (There will most probably be an item of food on a regular basis.)

So lets start off with a particular artist//new album that has been released recently. This is the band Lower Than Atlantis, with their album Lower Than Atlantis (no that wasn't a typo, they obviously just ran out of ideas for album names or enjoyed their band name quite a lot)




This album is AMAZING, I understand that this type of music isn't to everyone's taste but you should probably listen to it anyway....just in case. They are a British 'post hardcore, alternative rock band with roots in the punk scene.'

Personal favourite songs from the album: Here We Go, English Kids in America & Emily.


I hope that you enjoy this style of blog post...as always I am open to any suggestions//comments you may have :)

Love Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment