Wednesday 15 October 2014

Outfit Of The Night ~ September '14

Cheeky Midweek post coming your way....

Hello to you people reading this...before you think I have gone crazy. Yes I am aware it is halfway into October and this post says September. F*ck Logic Guys okay?!?

Most people will do an OOTD post, but as always I don't stick to the norm, I like to switch it up a bit. Also my 'day clothes' are usually: school uniform, work uniform or pyjamas. So I'm not too sure you'll actually want to see that, so an outfit of the night is probably more appropriate here.

On this occasion I was just going out for a curry. (I actually hate curry, but my family and friends love it) Generally if I go out I will always wear a pair of skinny jeans, but on this night for some reason I decided to push the boat out a tiny amount and wear a simple black skirt (I'm Crazy I know!)

I also opted for a simple cropped t-shirt, tights and some form of trainer/wedge things. I am completely in love with this t-shirt, I have worn it quite a bit since I bought it a few weeks ago. Its perfect for me because it is cropped but not so it shows my belly, but also it is a fairly 'boxy' shape which is a bonus for me because I am a big fan of baggier tops. I actually bought this in a UK size 12, although I am a size 8-10, purely because of the fact I like my t-shirts a bit baggier and also cropped because I am pretty short and so longer T-shirts don't really suit me.

So I didn't actually manage to get any 'decent photos' but here are a few that I did take...hope you enjoy :)

T-Shirt ~ £10 BANK
Black Skirt ~ £8 Matalan
High Top Shoes ~ £40 River Island
So you can't see very well but I did my make-up using cranberry eye-shadow shades. Maybe one day I will do it again and post a picture...possibly.
At the pub before the meal.Cheeky selfie

I also wore my beloved Studded Leather Jacket, because in England it is cold and wearing a jacket is the best option if you want to avoid hypothermia. Almost anyone who knows me will agree that I wear this jacket almost all of the time, it is quite a few years old now but has lasted really well considering it is not real leather.

Studded Leather Jacket ~ £50 BANK


Thank You for Reading :)

Love Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment