Friday 3 October 2014

Whoops

Quick apology for the lack of any kind of effort in this blog, I promise you that I will get better its just that at the moment my life is pretty hectic with sixth-form and blah blah blah. (Yep all that boring stuff)

But I actually have a solution for you, if I don't post anything on a regular basis you should go and check out one of my best friends blog instead. Shes better than me at it, in fact you should probably just read both of our blogs :) Problem solved!

http://indecisivejess.blogspot.co.uk/

I have little something for you to read for the moment now though, I found this in my 'secret files' on my laptop. Thought it might be some good advice to share with you guys, especially as I know that many of you may struggle with things such as self confidence.

As most teenage girls do, I was having an 'ugly day' one of those days when you look at yourself and you just wonder why.
why my hair looks this way...
why are my spots showing...
why does this top look like this on me...
WHY DON'T I LOOK LIKE HER? (INSERT PERSON OF CHOICE HERE)

Yes..have no fear everyone has those days.


Hope it helps :)

What is Perfection?

‘the state or quality of being perfect

It only hit me recently that the word ‘perfect’ actually has no set definition. Or at least a definition that everyone agrees on, each person’s definition of ‘perfection’ is different.

In terms of a ‘perfect life’ for some it may be having a good job, earning money.
For others: getting married, having children, being surrounded by those who love you.

Being a teenage girl myself: having a ‘perfect body’ for some this may be  tanned and curvy but for others pale and slim

So here's the thing, when you feel down. Maybe you are looking at yourself in the mirror, questioning why you look 'ugly' or why you don't look like someone else.

Ask yourself this:
Am I trying to be other people’s version of ‘perfection’?


Love Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment